I am not a student and had not heard of Penn Foster until I got a package of bill payment envelopes in the mail. They assigned me a student number, had my home address and my name, but referred to me as Mr.

rather than Mrs. I called and told them that their records were in error as I was not currently and have never been enrolled in their school. They told me they would delete the account and send me a confirmation letter. Instead, I received another bill for past due payments with additional fees to be heaped on for late payments.

This is complete fraud and this school needs to be shut down.

I would like them to compensate me for the stress and increase in blood pressure they have caused. I wonder what courses I was supposed to be taking??

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

We are sorry to hear this has happened. Unfortunately, there have been some cases where an individual's information have been furnished to the school by an unknown party where an enrollment results without the student's knowledge or permission.

We are eager to help you resolve this, and ask that you please reach out to us through the following link https://pennfoster.custhelp.com/app/ask_student_solutions_center

Once we have been able to gather the needed information from you we will work with management to help resolve this matter as quickly as possible. Thank you!