Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Okay, so i finished all of the exams for the pharmacy technician program, but have not completed the externship and they told me unless i completed the externship i would not graduate or get my certificate.Im like im going through a lot.

I was laid off so i do not have the funds to pay the pharmacy board to become a registered pharmacy tech. They was like oh well you have to complete it or else. Now i am out of 600 and something dollars. Whoever wants to start a class action suit, i am in.

I recommend one of my family members to them, but never again. I also contacted the better business bureau. I tried to deal with them, but they are being difficult. They are saying i have to pay $95.00 to extend the program.

I do not havr any more money to pay them. They tell people one thing and do not stick to it. That is bad business.

I thought they were an okay company, but i learned thd hard way.They are very money hungry.

Comments

Does your state require schooling for a Pharmacy Board exam??

In Oregon we can start as clerk and a lot of places are willing to pay for you to get your certification .

to Pharmer #1393641

No, they do not and I did not learn that until after.I would have never attended Penn Foster.

I have learned my lesson though.

I am going to look into taking the certification through my state.I was told I could pay to be registered through my state and then I could work in the pharmacy.

Penn Foster

Hello, cbutler90211_34.We are disappointed to hear that you are dissatisfied with your program.

Currently, our students must complete a required externship in order to successfully graduate from our Pharmacy Technician diploma program. We would be happy to review your account to determine your eligibility for a study time extension.

Please contact us at pennfosterinc@gmail.com so that we may be able to gather the information we need to assist you.Thank you