filters
Product:

Penn Foster - Unsubscribe from all e-mails

Unsubscibe. Do not send any more e-mails Vim Pinto

Penn Foster - Made calls

I was very worried if the colleges will accept Penn’s diploma. A few minutes ago I made two calls to local Florida colleges and asked about it. Guess what? Both schools confirmed that Penn is on their list ! I am relieved! Not to be too general, I contacted Florida Southwestern College and Keiser University.

Penn Foster - Confused

I never start no classes nor take any course but yet PennFoster sent me to collection for 1595.00...WHAT????? Someo e please enlighted me please
Reply to reviews
This is to inform the public about penn foster high school, penn foster career schools, and penn foster colleges. When you have been mislead or scammed you have rights by law that protect you. I am still being scammed, illegal fees added to my debt, and still being...

Penn Foster - Stuck at 98%

Is there any sort of final exam? Because i have finished all my courses an im still at 98%

Penn Foster - College in nyc

What colleges in NYC accept a Penn Foster High school diploma?
2.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Show

Penn Foster - Can I only do exams?

Is it possible to only do the exam portion of my work? I seem to only be wasting time by doing busy work. I understand most of the topics but I don't want to skip ahead incase I get flagged.

Penn Foster - Check

I sent a check out on 5/25 for the amount of 4,000 it has not cleared my bank nor has it been returned to me! So I’m just wondering where my check is?

Penn Foster - Terrible

They scammed a friend of mine

Penn foster suck

If I can take back my money I would.. I wouldn’t tell anyone to apply for here because it seems easy..they deleted my whole art course..smh...if I could get my money back I would gladly take it
Additional Fees